1. Ciara Silke must receive full payment for items ordered before any goods are dispatched.
2. Once payment is received, we will post the order to you, via An Post registered post/ or courier (for an extra fee)
3. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
4. If there are insufficient scarf/scarves to fulfill your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and any amount debited from your credit card will be refunded in full to you.
5. All payments are accepted securely via PayPal. You may also pay by posting a cheque if you prefer, made out to Ciara Silke, Woodstock, Bushy Park, Galway. Also payments can be made directly. Bank account details are on request. Please contact 0876417599.
6. If you are ordering goods outside of the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes. The Customer is responsible for paying these charges.
7. All returns must be marked 'goods for return' failure to do this may result in import duties and taxes being charged and these will be the responsibility of the returnee.
8. Once the order has been processed, the customer will be required to proceed with the normal returns if they wish to return scarf/scarves.
9. Ciara Silke will accept returns up to 14 days from receipt of order.
10. The customer has 7 days to email intention to return purchases and 14 days to have the goods returned. If goods are returned, they must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, with tags still attached or else regrettably we cannot accept them.
11. The cost of returning goods is the customer’s responsibility.
12. Due to the hand working of the products some inconsistencies may occur and are considered part of the design.